What is Financial Investment?
Financial investment mentions putting aside a fixed amount of money and expecting some gain from it within a stipulated time frame.
How to Create a Website for a Financial Investment Company?
- You don’t need years of design or growth experience to create a high-quality finance website.
- Instead, you can visit the world’s most extensive collection of WordPress templates, ThemeForest, and browse through a wide variety of WordPress themes for a finance blog.
- You will only have to download it to your PC before you can easily edit the colour palette, copy texts, images, general brand image, etc., to make the template yours.
- It’s a quick and uncomplicated process, so luckily, you won’t need to invest a lot of time to create a website that you can be proud of – after all, time is money!
Best WordPress Themes for Financial Investment Business
In ThemeForest, there are hundreds of themes to choose from it. Read on to discover our selection of the best! Any of them will surely help you bring the bread home. And as the best measure, we’ve also included a selection of free WordPress themes, which you may want to try before obligating to a premium theme.
1. Finance Consulter (Free WordPress Theme)
- If you’re looking for a free investment business WordPress theme, this might be the one for you.
- It comes with a big shot at the top of the website and a call to action to direct users to important content.
- It is compatible with WooCommerce so that, if necessary, you can sell any product or service directly from the site.
- There are also several options for the sidebar and page layouts for the posts so that you can modify the site to your liking!
2. Multipurpose Business
- This versatile free investment firm WordPress theme can tailor to many types of businesses.
- It would be a perfect choice for financial advisers, accountants, marketers, consultants, and the list goes on!
- It’s fast, easy to use, and optimized for SEO, three features that will help you reduce your bounce rate.
- The eye-catching header at the top that currently displays a quote or tagline makes this free investment business WordPress theme stand out.
- What makes it an instrumental WordPress theme for a finance business?
- It comes with 25 demos. I checkered them out to see how much you can customize this template.
- It’s also optimized for Gutenberg, making it even easier to build and edit pages through content blocks that you have to drag and drop.
- We are certainly not his only fans, as Consultix has also received an average of 4.9 out of 5!
- This WordPress theme for investment funds has plenty of space for images of different shapes and sizes to attract attention.
- The Master Slider plugin also includes in the theme. This great feature will allow you to upload multiple images easily so that your site updates automatically as users explore it.
- Another WordPress finance blog theme optimized for Gutenberg, it comes with the ability to add testimonials, blogs, and information about your team.
- This sophisticated finance blog WordPress theme is unquestionable to put your business on the map.
- It comes with the Revolution Slider plugin to help you, again, display multiple visual pieces of content in an aesthetically pleasing way.
- There are also 14 blog plans to choose from nine portfolio layouts and 11 slider styles.
- Here’s a professional mutual fund WordPress theme that’s packed with all the features you might need.
- With over 600 Google fonts, 12+ predefined colour styles, Contact Form 7 support (to help users get in touch with you quickly), and Font Awesome icons to visually point out your content, it has it all.
- As you scroll finished the demo of this investment business WordPress theme, you will quickly see the breadth of its possibilities with the features it offers.
- Smaller content blocks will easily highlight your critical services, and you can also include a partnership with figures regarding the number of clients your company has served, the investments it has made, etc.
- Responsible, ready for Retina devices, and with more than 40 hover effects (when the pointer placed on an interactive element).
- Another WordPress theme for the finance blog appeared on this list of more than 18 best articles.
- It also comes with 100+ ready-to-use shortcodes and widgets, 15+ page layouts, and 10+ styles for the header and footer.
- It has also received many positive reviews, with people praising this mutual fund WordPress theme for the outstanding quality of its design, its flexibility, and the customer support of its team.
- Please take a look at their ten home pages to see how far you can adapt the WordPress Amwal blog theme to create a finance site.
- The first example of a home page, for example, is modern and straightforward in its design.
- And you can see how it is possible to seamlessly incorporate content, for example, partners, services, and projects carried out by the company.
- The content block for testimonials is a nice feature designed by layering translucent blocks of colour superimposed on an image.
- Clients will be impressed, and it will show potential investors that you are one of the best companies to invest in it.
10. Investment Expert
- With demos opting for the little pops of bold colour, Investment Expert focuses on grabbing your attention!
- However, thanks to the ability to use an unlimited number of colours, you can quickly and easily print your brand image in this WordPress theme for investment and finance businesses.
- It comes with a ton of topographies, including over 800 Google fonts, an easily customizable header, cross-browser compatibility, as well as multi-language support.
11. Consultancy Business
- This WordPress finance blog theme includes so many plugins that it’s hard to know where to start!
- Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, Events Calendar, and Google Maps are standard features with Consultancy Business.
- With a rating of 4.97 stars out of 5, he also has his fair share of fans.
- With at least 32 demos to select from, you won’t be short of options with Businext! From the Business demo to Agenda or the Corporate or Company options.
- You can let your creativity fly by selecting and customizing the template that best represents your business.
- Launched in 2018, Businext was last updated in April 2020.
- Subtle animations help differentiate and bring content to life in Wizor’s finance WordPress blog theme.
- As you will see in the live preview, the headboard rotates with a 3D effect to reveal refreshing images.
- A simple, well-designed news feed will also inform site visitors about upcoming events, conferences, etc.
- With lots of 5-star reviews for customer service, Consultant is another outstanding investment and finance business WordPress theme!
- For example, the Aqua demo includes a section to present a case study demonstrating your success with previous clients.
- It also comes with many pre-made pages, including Home, About Us, Solutions, Services, and Pricing Tables.
- Sarmaya, one of the newest financial blog WordPress themes, deserves a spot on the list for its contemporary and modern design.
- It also has many pre-made pages, and if you click “blog” within the demo, you will see how your business content marketing efforts could come to life.
- It is minimalist, without superfluous gimmick, and easy to navigate.
- Another new WordPress theme for investment and finance businesses, Famulus, was released in January of this year and last updated in April.
- It’s packed with features, and you can see how the demos come with all the information the best investment firms may need.
- The layout incorporates subtle financial charts to the leadership page that introduces visitors to all its key players.
- And even an exact recruiting page that lists all available job positions. This WordPress theme for an investment company has it all.
- With an average rating of five stars out of five, Finance investment is one of the highest-rated financial WordPress blog themes.
- You can see why! And also, you already have ten demo pages to choose from, and the developers are working on creating more.
- You can see in what way versatile the design is, and each demo offers a different feel.
- Demo Eight (image below), for example, opts for bold and bright colours, while Demo One has a more traditional feel with its inclusion of city images taking up the full width.
- This business and finance WordPress theme is simple in design and uses space well.
- Content blocks such as the FAQ section on the demo home page reveal more information if you click on the relevant departments, ensuring. Its users are not overwhelmed by copy volume early on.
- The same is true for the “What We Do” and “Why Choose Us” [sic] Fortune sections.
19. Finance Accounting
- And last but not smallest, we have this other free download investment business WordPress theme.
- It has a corporate format and style designed with financial investment advisers, law firms, accountants, consultants, wealth advisers, and investors in mind.
- It’s easy to navigate, it optimizes for SEO, and as you can see from the demo, you can add content blocks to detail your successful projects.
Tips for Buying Your First Commercial Property
While a memorable and potentially life-changing experience, buying your first commercial property is usually the most difficult commercial property you’ll…