Kitchen gadgets may be specialized artefact used to prepare a single kind of dish or perform one specific function across various dishes. It is often used to refer to novelty items, gimmicky and cheap kitchen equipment that ease homemakers’ burdens.
Sometimes it can be hard to shop for foodies who already stock their kitchen gadgets with the latest and greatest appliances, tools, and utensils. But with this list of cool kitchen gadgets, you will be equipped to serve up some great gift for foodies, whether it’s their birthday, anniversary, or holiday.
If your loved one is a bonafide kitchen gadgets pro, or if they’re working on developing their skills at the stove, getting the best cooking tools for the (budding) chef in your life means that they can sauté, stir, chop, and bake with ease, while having so much fun in the kitchen gadgets. These tools will make cooking (and cleaning up!) easy, safe, and fun, and whether they’re making weeknight dinners for the whole family or perfecting the next big holiday meal.
The Best 35 Cool Kitchen Gadgets Any Foodie
1. 8-in-1 Kitchen Tool
- Is it a lemon squeezer? Is it a cheese grater? And also, is it a measuring cup? Yes, yes, and yes. This fantastic gift is eight tools in one.
2. Reusable Straws
- We didn’t think we needed a straw for our hot coffee before – mainly because we thought we’d burn ourselves. These tips have narrow openings to prevent large sips and help keep your lipstick in place.
3. Electric Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Breakfast sandwiches are the underappreciated best grab-and-go breakfast option. Serve up the classic BEC for breakfast — without having to dirty up a bunch of dishes or put real pants on to make a trip to the deli.
4. Piece Double Sided Silicone Utensils
- Eight practical tools packed into four cooking utensils, from a large spoon with flexible edges to a multipurpose masher.
5. Herb Infuser
- The possibilities are endless with this countertop infuser that we tested for its culinary uses with oil, butter, or ghee.
- Experiment with all different herbs, citrus, and vegetables to add an extra layer of flavour to your cooking. The unit is Wi-Fi compatible, which means you can monitor your phone process once you have it all set up.
- Plus, the app offers many recipe ideas and guidelines on how long to infuse for, a great jump-off point for making your personalized creations.
6. Spud Dude Potato Brush
- Cute and functional. This little bud can be stored next to your kitchen faucet and takes up minimal space – always at the ready, scrub potatoes and other root vegetables, like beets and carrots that don’t need to be peeled.
7. Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner
- Remove food splatters with steam — not by working up a sweat. Fill this angry lady with water and white vinegar, pop it in the micro for seven minutes, and watch her go.
8. Baker’s Dusting Wand
- A spoonful of sugar is fine, and all, but this clutch tool lets you sprinkle cookies and cakes with confectioners sugar or cocoa as if you were a fairy. Plus, it takes up way less space than a traditional shifter.
9. Butter Spreader Knife
- Easily shred cold butter for easy toast application with this super spreader.
10. Guac-Lock Container
- Say goodbye to brown guacamole! This GH top-tested tool locks out air to keep dip tasting and looking fresh. Add your mix, slide up the base to squeeze out the air, and seal.
11. Stainless Steel Watermelon Slicer
- “This is the best thing I have bought because of TikTok,” reads one comment on TikTok user @corripowell ‘s clip, which has amassed more than 3 million views (and 100,000 likes) within 48 hours.
- The gadget seamlessly rolls through watermelon flesh to make perfectly portioned pieces for a less messy snack. It’s also safe for kids to use because it uses rounded plastic edges rather than blades.
12. Purr Over Coffee Brewer
- This adorable, affordable coffee maker combines two of our favourite things: cats and coffee. Gift it to the caffeinated cat mom in your friend group.
13. Fruit Keg Tapping Kit
- Who needs a punch bowl? Earn major party hosting points by serving your watermelon cocktail in an *actual* watermelon with help from this fruit keg tapping kit (that’s much easier to store than a big bowl, BTW).
14. Pineapple Corer
- Trim the top off your pineapple and twist this gadget into the fruit to core and create slices. Use the shell as a serving pitcher or bowl after.
15. Cup Sleeve and Swappable Grip
- PopSockets are fun, especially on your cup. The sleeve can use for hot or cold beverages.
16. Mr Sponge Sponge Holder
- Dress up your sink by transforming your sponge into a bow tie.
17. Hopsulator Slim
- Protect your hands – but mostly your drink – with this insulated can cooler that keeps slim cans, like hard seltzer, the same temperature for hours. Our Kitchen Appliance Lab test held one glass almost 80% cooler than the controlled sample without the sleeve.
18. Pancake Batter Mixer
- This squeezable bottle will mix your pancake batter and allow you to dispense it neatly. When you’re done, rinse the inside and toss it in the dishwasher to clean.
19. Funny Side Up Silicone Egg Mold
- Serving up eggs for breakfast has never been so fun.
20. Multi-Peel Y-shaped Julienne Peeler
- This peeler will transform your carrots, zucchini, and even soft, seedless cucumbers into zoodles sans a bulky spiralizer. Use for salads or to cook cut veggies faster.
21. 2 in 1 Mushroom Cleaning Brush
- Mushrooms are not meant to be washed with water because they quickly absorb it and take longer to cook.
- This fungus (get it?!) has soft, flexible bristles that brush away dirt without damaging the delicate skin.
22. 18-ounce Sprayer Bottle
- We love our air fryers around here, and the Evo Oil Sprayer makes the perfect companion.
- Fill with your favourite cooking oil and evenly spray foods (and nonstick trays when necessary) for perfectly golden results.
- Each propellant-free spritz claims to dispense 1/4 teaspoon.
23. Silicone Devil Oven and Toaster Rack Puller
- No more burns while trying to get something out of the toaster oven. Hook the open notch over the oven rack’s edge to push it away or pull it closer. (Works best with the toaster oven).
24. Muffin Top Molds
- Bake up a batch of breakfast sweets for your stud muffin with these real-life muffin tops.
25. Baking Cups
- Suppose you don’t have the space to store a cupcake pan, stock up on these freestanding cupcake wrappers.
- These disposable cups stay upright on a basic baking sheet, allowing you to fit more in the oven at once.
- They’re available in three sizes and countless no-fade colours and patterns that are perfect for any occasion.
26. Rock ‘n’ Roll Oven Mitt
- Cookies, pizzas, and rock and roll. Allow your inner AC/DC fan to come out while you bring baked goods out of an oven.
27. Butter Churner
- If they want to get old-school with their cooking, gift them a churner so they can make their butter from scratch.
28. Coffee Scoop With Bag Clip
- If you’re the type of person who can’t function before your first cup of coffee, allow us to introduce you to this 2-in-1 gadget.
- It’s a scoop that measures out your grinds quickly, and doubles as a clip that to keep your bag of beans fresh, and doubles as a scoop that can measure it out quickly.
29. Quesadilla Maker
- Cook up restaurant-quality quesadillas at home, so you can stuff them with whatever you want (we won’t judge if you’re team #ExtraCheese).
30. The Nacho Grater
- This cheese grater works just like any other, but it’s unique shape and colour are what give it a wow-factor.
31. Star Wars Droid Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Let Star Wars lovers add a little bit of spice to their lives with these fun shakers.
32. Whisk Cleaner
- Remove stuck-on food and batter from the loops, cutting cleanup time and waste. The plastic piece catches drips before they hit the counter and detaches to scrape inside the bowl, too.
33. Adjustable Rolling Pin
- No need for rulers (that always seem to disappear when you need them most) thanks to this rolling pin that features rings to guide the thickness and measurement markings so you can keep track of the diameter while rolling.
34. Lasagna Trio Pan
- Even if your kids have a different “favourite” lasagne, you can still make sure everyone is happy.
35. Take Out Dice
- Never argue over “what’s for dinner” again —roll and let the dice decide for you.
Also Read: What Is a Transportation Management System? – Important and More
Review The Best 35 Cool Kitchen Gadgets. Cancel reply