Technology is the set of scientific notions and knowledge that humans use to achieve a precise objective. And also, it can be the solution to a specific individual’s specific problem or the satisfaction of any of their needs.
More Content by Concept of Technology
- It is a broad concept that encompasses various aspects and disciplines within electronics, art, or medicine.
- For example, The creation of robots for the automation of repetitive tasks or animal cloning.
Types of Technology
Technology can classify in different ways, depending on the characteristics take into account.
1. According to the Type of Product :
- They use elements of the hard sciences such as engineering, mechanics, mathematics, physics, chemistry. And also, the obtained product is visible and tangible.
- And also, it is the production of material goods—for example, the development of a mobile device.
- They base on the humanistic or soft sciences, such as sociology, psychology, economics.
- And also, in general, they are used to improve processes and achieve greater efficiency in institutions or companies.
- And also, the product obtained is neither visible nor tangible since it consists of developing services, strategies, and theories, such as software development.
2. According to the American Sociologist James David Thompson:
- And also, they use in different areas. And also, that is, they have several uses. For example, the microchip that uses in telephones and computers.
- Apart From Watching This Movie You Can Also Watch This movie jumanji where to watch
- And also, they use for the production of a particular product or a specific area. These are technologies designed and produced for a single purpose.
- For example, the poison for rats is used only for the elimination of said animal.
3. According to the Level of Innovation :
Cutting Edge Technologies
- And also called “high technologies” or “latest technology,” are more advanced technologies available in a particular place and time.
- And also, they are technologies that design, considering the environmental, social, and economic impact in a given society.
4. According to your Application:
- And also, they obtain after a long time of study, observation, and experience.
- And also, the manufacturers of a particular product develop them.
- They combine utensils and knowledge to produce a particular product.
Origin and Evolution of Technology
1. Technology Fire History Prehistory
- The discovery of the use of fire was one of the first technological advances.
- And also, instinctively, from the beginning of history, people sought to develop technology ( techniques to improve their quality of life ).
- And also, the discoveries that man has made over the years have shaped the world as it knows today.
- Therefore, technology has existed since the beginning of the species, although it has not to call until the 18th century.
- Formally speaking, technology has its origin when technique (initially empirical) began to link with science, and in this way, the production methods structure.
- Throughout the different periods of humanity, discoveries have modified how humans relate to themselves and their environment.
2. Stone Age ( Paleolithic, Mesolithic, and Neolithic)
- It characterizes by using stone for manufacturing utensils and agriculture with rudimentary tools for land management.
- And also, the discovery of fire was one of the first technologies that brought significant benefits to humans.
3. Metal Age
- It characterizes by the development of agriculture, animal domestication, and the transition from nomadism to sedentarism. And also, the smelting of copper, bronze, and iron develop.
- And also, the Egyptian civilization credit with papyrus and pottery.
- The Romans developed sophisticated agriculture, improved working with iron, and developed civil and military engineering.
- Chinese civilization credit with discovering paper, the iron plough, the compass, the propeller, the crossbow, and gunpowder.
4. Middle Ages
- And also, the emergence of the current printing press was one of the essential milestones within this period.
5. Industrial Revolution
- It was a period of social, economic, technological, and cultural transformations characterized by developing an urban and industrialized economy.
- And also, one of the most prominent inventions of this time was the steam engine.
- And also, during the 19th century, the telegraph, the light bulb, the telephone, and the automobile emerged.
6. Twentieth Century
- There was a tremendous technological development with discoveries such as the plane, radio, television, the computer.
- And also, significant advances in nuclear technology, technology applied to medicine, and space technology.
- And also, there was the Information and Telecommunication Revolution or the Information Age (1985-2000).
7. XXI Century
- Technological progress (also called the scientific-technological revolution or intelligence revolution) evolved rapidly.
- And also, technology and communications transform the industry. New technologies are those that emerge after the Second World War.
- Its rapid growth and insertion in society brought essential consequences.
- And also, the risk fundamentally gives that the human being can control and dominate them.
Importance of Technology
- Technology has allowed us to access more significant territories in the world.
- The discoveries and the appearance of new tools produced through technology were vital to human and societal development.
- And also, technology brings excellent discoveries that make it possible to improve production, save time, increase the quality of life, facilitate life in society, shorten distances, get to know the planet.
- Technology emerged as a need for man to meet individual and collective wishes using scientific knowledge and techniques to solve problems and satisfy their needs.
- And also, it has allowed the human being to know in depth the environment surrounding him and modify it to achieve his ends.
- Through the centuries, man invented and changed tools to improve his lifestyle.
- Technology has brought discoveries in medicine, advances in access to information, communication and transportation, and simplifying tasks.
Features of Technology
- It is present in all personal and social areas, such as work, education, medicine, and communication.
- And also, it allows the manufacture of new objects: through it, the human being modifies the environment surrounding him.
- And also, it is responsible for most of man’s discoveries.
- If used properly, it improves the quality of life of human being. If it uses badly, it can cause severe damage to individuals and society.
- It is subject to change (technological changes occur discontinuously).
- And also, its developments involve cultural, labour, and social changes.
- Uneven technological development can generate social and economic gaps within a community or between regions or nations.
Examples of Technology
3D printers create three-dimensional objects by overlaying layers of materials.
- It uses tools and knowledge from various disciplines (electronic engineering, electrical engineering, computer science ) to design and manufacture robots.
- And also, these robots expect to perform automated tasks and jobs that are routine and tedious for humans or lower production costs in industries.
- They are a digital currency type that uses distributed ledger technology (allows you to record and synchronize transactions between multiple users in different locations).
3. 3D Print
- It is a type of addition printing that efficiently creates unique parts and complex geometries on a wide variety of materials.
- And also, through 3D printing, a three-dimensional object is created by superimposing the layers of materials and its use in many industries for different services.
4. Artificial Intelligence
- It involves the creation of machines that mimic the cognitive functions of human beings.
- This technology uses various disciplines such as economics, medicine, transportation, Good work management software, systems control, handwriting recognition, speech recognition, and pattern recognition in online assistants.
5. Autonomous Vehicles
- The technology used to create driverless cars that are programmed to mimic human capabilities for driving and control.
- This type of vehicle perceives the environment through laser systems, radars, computerized vision.
- And also, several programs are testing this new technology to see if it can use extensively.
- It is the discipline that uses technology to create products from biological systems and living organisms.
- And also, biotechnology has been responsible for developing vaccines and antibodies and is used in medicine, agriculture, industry, and care of the environment.
Technology, the application of scientific knowledge to the practical aims of human life or, as it is sometimes phrased, changes and manipulates the human environment.
In addition, you can find more useful articles at allmarketingtips
How to Support a Team in Troubled Times: Top 4 Tips for Leaders
In troubled times, a manager has a double responsibility. He must not only control the results of work, but also…
7 Famous Crypto Billionaires And Millionaires
Who does not know about Cryptocurrency? They are the talk of the town for the last few years. Its popularity…