Unlike the previous error pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 which was caused by the misconfiguration in SMTP and pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 which was caused by the incompatible version of Outlook, there is not the proper cause for [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26]. You can also solve other errors such as Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_c59c41bb6ce28bce5ed9]
What causes [pii_email_c742a940ba384394925d] Outlook Error?
Sense it may be caused by anything. Below we have stated some of the causes for pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26:
- The Outlook form you are using is not well-matched with the performance of your Operating System
- You are using an outdated version of Outlook
- The files of Outlook are corrupted
- The settings of Outlook are misconfigured
- You are using pirated version of Outlook.
- You have used multiple accounts in Outlook
- Your Outlook account is corrupted
- Here was some problem with the installation process
- There was a problem with the SMTP configuration
- How to fix [pii_email_adba8ec29bf46a0e5af1] error
How to solve [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26]?
Utilizing you can see, the reasons for [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26] are similar to most of the other pii_email problems. So the solution for this is also identical to other issues. The error code looks like a very complicated technical term, but it is not actually.
- No matter how the error code looks, the solution for this error ranges from very easy to a little bit easy.
- As we said earlier, there is no particular reason for the error code pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 in Microsoft Outlook, and there is no specific solution for this well.
- So we resolve to share the list of possible solutions and the solutions that worked for most of our readers.
Solution 1: Check for Internet Connection
- The first stage to fix pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 error is checking the internet connection. Occasionally because of slow internet connection you might get pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 error in your Outlook.
You can crisscross your internet connection by visiting sites like speedtest.net or fast.com (we will use speedtest.net as an example because it works better than fast.com), which checks your internet connection and checks your internet speed—wondering how to use this site?
- In your browser, exposed the Speed Test site
- When the website is loaded, click on “Go” and wait when the website checks the connection.
- After finishing, you will see something like below. Since this screen, you can check how the internet is working. Speed Test
- Later, you will be sure whether the internet connection is a problem with your internet connection. If the tricky is with your internet connection, then you can try resuming your router.
If the problem is non in your internet connection, you should move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Check for SMTP configuration
Like [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26] if there is some some problem with your SMTP configuration then you will receive the pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 problem. Port number, email, username, password derives under the SMTP configuration. Trail the steps below to make sure there is no issue with the SMTP.
- Go to the Control panel and alteration the view to “large category.”
- Choice the “Mail” from your Control panel
- Mail Control Panel
- Later clicking on Mail, a popup screen will appear. On that screen, click on “Email accounts. “
- Here you will see all of the email accounts. Double click on any of the email addresses.
Note: If you see multiple email addresses in the popup screen, you should delete the duplicate accounts or multiple accounts because this is also one of the main reasons for pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26.
- After double-clicking on the Email, versions click on “more setting “.more setting
- If the SMTP server you are using uses a username and Password, Check on “My server requires authentication” and enter the username and password for the SMTP server. Else skip this step.
Then Go to the Advance tab and check for the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. Under I have mentioned the default IMAP and SMTP server port numbers. Suppose you are not sure which port the server uses. It’s well to ask with server administrator or enter the following port amount as a sample.
- IMAP: 993
- SMTP: 465
When you have checked and configured all of the SMTP configurations, go back and check whether you still see the pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 error or not. If you still see the problem, then move on to the next solution.
If you see different pii_email errors, then search for the error code on our website. We perhaps have published about that as well.
If you can’t find the error, then comment down below. We will post on how to solve that problem as soon as we view the article.
Solution 3: Use VPNs
- In the Solution 1 , we stated that Network problem can cause the [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26]error.
- A network tricky is not limited to the internet speed or connection problem. Occasionally, the network provider may block some of the services from their network.
- We haven’t caught any network providers blocking the Outlook service, but it’s worth trying to bypass the restrictions set by the network providers.
- Sure, we can bypass the services blocked by the network providers. Aimed at, if Facebook is banned in your school network, you can avoid this limitation using VPNs.
- If you are wondering what it is VPN then, VPN is the Virtual Private Network that will help you to change your IP address and access the geo-restricted content. Now geo-restricted means the services restricted by the network providers.
Under are some of the VPNs that we suggest to our users. All of the VPNs mentioned under are premium ones, but we are not affiliated with any of them. We are simply saying the finest one in the market.
- Nord VPN
- Express VPN
- CyberGhost VPN
- IpVanish VPN
- Private VPN
- Surfshark VPN
Later connecting to the VPN and try to send an email with the Outlook client and check whether you are still getting [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26] error or not. If you are still receiving the error, formerly move on to the next solution.
Solution 4: Clear the Cookie and cache
- Suppose you have never cleared the cache and local data or cookies of Outlook, then it’s most probable that the unwanted stash from your RAM has caused [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26].
- As we mentioned earlier, duplicate account is one of the main cause for [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26].
- The unwanted cache and cookies also act as duplicate accounts better to remove all of the unwanted cookies and cache from your PC.
The terms cookie and cache might be heavy for you but clearing them is very easy. Fair follow the steps stated below, and you will eliminate all of the unwanted files from your desktop.
- Sort Control + R in keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Formerly type “%appdata% “Run
We suggest you delete all the files present in the AppData. If you are not definite what you are doing and don’t want to take the risk, search for the Outlook folder and delete the folder only. Later deleting the files from AppData, you have to delete files from LocalAppData as well. For this, the steps are similar.
Just follow them:
- Form Control + R in keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Formerly type “%Localappdata%.”
- After you have opened the LocalAppData, again delete all the files contained in the folder.
When you have cleared all the Cache and Cookies, go back to Microsoft and check whether you are still viewing pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 or not.
Solution 5: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If next all of the steps mentioned above don’t work for you, then there is a high chance that the Microsoft Outlook you are using is not the official one or is the pirated one.
So it’s giving [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26]. If you are not certain whether the application is from the official package, delete the application and download the application from the Microsoft page, and reinstall Outlook.
- Track the steps below to reinstall the Microsoft Outlook
- Verve to the program and features on your Control Panel
- Dual Click on Office 365 (Microsoft Outlook is present in the Office 365 or any other Microsoft Office that you have installed on your desktop)
Follow the on-screen steps:
- Connect the application again by downloading the latest version from Microsoft Office official website
- Please create a new account and add it to Microsoft Office
- Crisscross whether you can still see [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26] or not.
Solution 6: Open in browser
- We don’t reflect it as a solution but it is a great alternative way to solve [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26].
- Even after reinstalling Outlook, you are still viewing [pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26] means your Desktop version is not compatible with the Outlook you are using. None of the Outlook versions may be compatible with your desktop.
- You can crisscross whether your Windows version is compatible or not by going to this link. If you discover a fit version of Outlook, you can install that Office package.
- If you still can’t find a suitable version, it’s better to open Outlook in your browser by going to Outlook’s official website. Exposed the website and enter your email and password, and login.
Hope we were clever to solve pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 error for you. If you have any other problems that you are facing or unable to solve, let us know. We determination try to help you like the way we helped you on solving pii_email_f480ef3c0a9147fe9f26 error.
Tips for Buying Your First Commercial Property
While a memorable and potentially life-changing experience, buying your first commercial property is usually the most difficult commercial property you’ll…