Smart Homes have become fashionable in the last year. And the thing is, we are not only talking about “home automation” but about sensors capable of evolving our home.
Well, we find lights that go off when nothing moves in a room or alarms that go off in the bathroom when the paper runs out.
All this accompanied by design, technology and functionality, as the new technological gadgets come to our homes to displace the classic devices.
Table of Contents
10 Essential Gadgets for Your Smart Homes
1. Alexa Echo Dot
- Voice-guided assistants are one of the great innovations of recent years.
- The Echo Dot voice assistant offers the possibility of controlling any home automation system by speaking.
- It is serving other purposes such as finding and reading recipes or playing your favourite music.
2. Netatmo Weather Station
- This meteorological station measures the temperature found at the door of the home. It collects information about the level of humidity, air quality, and barometric pressure.
- Also, the gadget offers these same parameters to the house’s interior. It adds a sound level meter and a buzzer that warns when necessary to ventilate your home to reduce its pollution levels.
3. Neato Robotics D701
- Neato, intelligent navigation system and automatic charging function of this robot from the North American brand Neato is perfect for having an organized, efficient and more frequent cleaning of floors in your home.
- The D-shape of this robot vacuum cleaner means it can reach any corner of the house. The best vacuum cleaner on the market above well-known brands
4. TP-Link HS100 Smart Plug
- With this plug, you can control devices connected to the smart pin where you have Internet, using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- It can be programmed to automatically turn power to appliances on or off as needed, such as turning on the light at dusk or turning it off at dawn.
5. New Garden Cuby
- This LED lamp with Smarttech technology lights up with up to 256 colours, four shades of white, and a Wi-Fi repeater.
- It allows you to be connected throughout the house. Cuby Wi-Fi, from New Garden, can also be used outdoors and sends a signal up to 40 m.
6. Robot Roomba e5154
- The robotic vacuum cleaner obeys via Wi-Fi. The new Roomba e5, from iRobot, can be programmed using the iRobot smart Homes app.
- Equipped with technology, more advanced AI, go back to your base and recharges automatically while matically.
7. Logitech K600 TV Keyboard
- Built to get the most out of your smart TV, the Logitech K600 TV Keyboard provides an easy and convenient way to navigate menus.
- And web pages to select content and control applications. Compatible with PC, MAC, IOS and Android.
8. Smart Scale: Fitbit Aria 2
- The Fitbit Aria 2 has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and a high-performance bio-impedance system capable of measuring different body parameters.
- Also, it is compatible with several users, as it maintains the data in its complete application with evolution graphs and a social function with challenges.
9. Smart Lighting Kit: Philips Hue Hue White Kit LED
- This lighting kit only needs an ‘Ok Google, turn on the living room lights’ to magically turn on.
- And also allows you to manage their intensity or colour in case of acquiring RGB bulbs, with more than 10,000 hours of use ahead.
10. Security Camera: Mi Home Security Camera 360 °
- Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera offers a 1080p resolution and 360º movement.
- It also provides motion detection and automatic recording of 10 seconds of video, speaking through the camera.
- And multiple possibilities for setting up scenarios and managing through the smartphone.